Congratulations to the following organizations who were awarded the most recent Community Cares grants. Each received $518.50.
- Elk Creek Lutheran Church - Educational classes for the community
- Friendship First, Blair, WI - Social, educational and recreational activities for the community
- G-E-T Food Pantry - to purchase pallets to store non-perishable foods
- Gateway Area Boy Scouts - Provide funding for kids who can't afford scouting costs
- Arcadia Youth Association - Improvement and upkeep of facilities, equipment, etc.