Building a new home or building on our lines?
We are eager to assist you in getting started with your new electric service. To get the process started, you will need the following forms filled out and returned to the co-op:
- New Membership Application (if you are a new member moving onto our lines)
- Request for Extension
- Line Extension Policy #9
- Right of Way Easement
- Wiring Affidavit
- Underground Winter Construction Policy
Once the forms are complete and returned to the office, a cooperative representative will contact you to meet you at your service location and assist with your plans.
Before the service is complete you must have the following:
- All the appropriate permits from County Zoning, Health Department, and local Township or City as required.
- The basement must be back-filled at the meter socket location, and all final excavating and grading must be completed in the cable route.
- A bypass meter socket must be installed and the electrical affidavit signed by the electrician. The meter socket must be inspected by the local electrical inspector, if applicable. All meter sockets shall be a minimum 200 amp sockets. *If the building will be multi-unit, each unit must be identified on the appropriate paperwork.
- All line extension payments must be paid in full prior to the installation of electric service.
Upon the installation of an 80 gallon electric water heater and load management control (LMC), you will be reimbursed $150 of the $750 new construction fee.
Visit our rebates page for all other rebates.
Forms can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to P.O. Box 277, Arcadia, WI 54612, or dropped off at either of our offices.