Riverland Energy is pleased to offer rebates to help members save energy and money. All rebates must be submitted to one of our offices no later than December 31, 2018. Rebates are subject to change without notice and are in place through December 31, 2018 or until funds, by incentive or in total, are depleted. All rebates require a receipt, and must be purchased and installed in 2018.
Rebates will not exceed the purchase of the product. Please refer to the form for additional and detailed qualifications.
- Lighting rebates
- Appliance & recycling rebates
- Water heaters and flow restrictors
- Agriculture and commercial rebates
- Compressed air audit
- Electric Heat
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Audit recommendation improvements
- Custom Incentive Data Collection Worksheet
- Touchstone Energy Home Program
More ways to Save:
- State of Wisconsin Rebates: http://www.dsireusa.org/
- U.S. Department of Energy Weatherization & Intergovernmental Programs: http://www1.eere.energy.gov/wip/index.html
- EnergyStar Federal Tax Credits for Energy Efficiency: http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=tax_credits.tx_index