Riverland Energy is pleased to offer rebates to help members save energy and money. All rebates must be submitted to one of our offices no later than January 3, 2014. We advise you to submit rebate claims as soon as the product is purchased. Rebates are subject to change without notice. Rebates are in effect through December 31, 2013, or until funds, by incentive or total, are depleted.
Rebates will not exceed the purchase of the product.
- Lighting rebates - doc
- LED Lightbulb Coupon - pdf
- Appliance & recycling rebates - doc
- *Water heater - doc
- Air conditioner and heat pump- doc
- Agriculture and commercial rebates - doc
- Compressed air audit - doc
- Flow restrictors - doc
- Energy audits or assessment- doc
- Electric heat - pdf
- **Proof of appliance recycling form -pdf
- Touchstone Energy Home Program
*Water heaters must be controlled by the cooperative's load control program in order to receive the rebate.
**The appliance recycling form can be used only if the recycling center does not give you a receipt, providing proof of recycling. If you have a receipt, you do not need this form.
More ways to Save:
- State of Wisconsin Rebates: http://www.dsireusa.org/
- U.S. Department of Energy Weatherization & Intergovernmental Programs: http://www1.eere.energy.gov/wip/index.html
- EnergyStar Federal Tax Credits for Energy Efficiency: http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=tax_credits.tx_index