Riverland Energy is pleased to offer rebates to help members save energy and money. All rebates must be submitted to one of our offices no later than December 31, 2016. Rebates are subject to change without notice and are in place through December 31, 2016 or until funds, by incentive or in total, are depleted. All rebates require a receipt, and must be purchased and installed in 2016.
Rebates for appliances, recycling, flow restrictors and lighting must be submitted within six months of purchase. Rebates for audits, heating and cooling equipment, and water heaters must be received between the purchase date and no later than six months after install date.
Rebates will not exceed the purchase of the product. Please refer to the form for additional and detailed qualifications.
- Lighting rebates - doc
- Appliance & recycling rebates - doc
- *Water heater - doc
- Air conditioner and heat pump- doc
- Agriculture and commercial rebates - doc
- Compressed air audit - doc
- Flow restrictors - doc
- Energy audit recommended improvements- doc
- Electric heat - pdf
- **Proof of appliance recycling form -pdf
- Touchstone Energy Home Program
* Water heaters must be controlled by the cooperative's load control program in order to receive the rebate.
** The appliance recycling form can be used only if the recycling center does not give you a receipt, providing proof of recycling. If you have a receipt, you do not need this form.
More ways to Save:
- State of Wisconsin Rebates: http://www.dsireusa.org/
- U.S. Department of Energy Weatherization & Intergovernmental Programs: http://www1.eere.energy.gov/wip/index.html
- EnergyStar Federal Tax Credits for Energy Efficiency: http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=tax_credits.tx_index