Welcome to the Co-op!
The first thing you need to do is contact us with the date you want service:
- Buffalo County: (608) 685-4440
- La Crosse County: (608) 783-2238
- Trempealeau County: (608) 323-3381
Then we will need the following to get you started in your application for membership:
- New membership application - complete, sign, and return to one of our offices
- Membership fee of $15
- ONE of the following:
- a security deposit of $100
- OR a letter of good credit
- OR sign up for our Automatic Bill Pay Program by filling out the Auto Pay Form and returning it with your application.
New Membership Brochure - pdf
Congratulations, you are now a member of Riverland Energy Cooperative.