Riverland Energy Cooperative handles various models of electric grills, which can be seen and purchased at any REC office. Below are some electric grill models.
Lock & Go Portable Electric Grill
Easily converts to a portable charcoal grill - no additional parts required.
Interlocking hood and bowl for easy portability.
214 sq. inch cooking grid - 45% larger than comparable portable grills.
Double hood vents for better draft control.
UL approved 1650 watt electric element plugs into standard household outlet.
Combination Electric Grill & Smoker
Smokes, barbecues, roasts and steams.
Electric heating element powers 1650 watts for optimum cooking temperatures.
Lift-off sectional body allows conversion to Electric Lock & Go Portable Grill.
Two nickel-plated, easily removable cooking grids offer 380 sq. inches of total cooking surface, allowing cooking food on two levels simultaneously.
Moisture from water pan mixes with indirect heat from aromatic woods to baste food continuously during cooking.
Easy removable 5 1/2 quart water pan is porcelainized steel for long life and easy cleanup.
Deluxe Cart Electric Grill
- 215 sq. inch porcelain cooking grid; cleans easily for long-term wear.
- Temperature control knob for varying heat from searing high to warm low.
- Specially designed reflector pan that increases heat reaching the cooking surface by reflecting 90 percent of the infrared energy normally lost below the element.
- Hood and bowl are completely pre-assembled; just attach electric control and base.
- Handy fold-away wooden side tables attach easily, add extra space for food and barbecue tools.
Aussie Cart Electric Grill
- Electric grill with 3 element positions, including vertical for indirect rotisserie cooking
- Thermostatic controls; variable 1500-watt, UL-listed heating element designed for barbecuing
- 200-square-inch cooking surface; viewing window; 1 foldable wood side tables and wire leg shelf
- Pre-assembled hood and bowl; heat-saving reflector pan; grease pan; standard 120-volt \grounded plug
- Measures 26-1/2-by-21-by-41-inches
Electric grills and accessories are available at any REC office. Please call for prices.